1. Go to your email through the web browser. The link is on qps.org:
2. Once signed in, click the calendar icon at the bottom left.
3. Scroll down on the left bottom of the page to find 'Other Calendars.'
4. Remove the Calendar:
- If the calendar you're missing appears here, right click that calendar and select 'Remove from Favorites.'
- If the calendar doesn't appear, proceed to step 5.
5. Go back to your 'mail' view by clicking the envelope icon at the bottom left of the page.
6. Right click the 'Folders' text at the top left of the page and select 'Add public folder to Favorites.'
7. Add the calendar:
- Click the arrows to expand to the calendar you wish to add.
- Click the calendar, and then click the 'Add to Favorites' text at the top of the page.
- The star should fill in to indicate that the calendar has been added.
8. After a few minutes, the calendar should now appear in both the web view and in Outlook.